arsenal fc owner

 Ads:

Ownership of Arsenal F.C. - Wikipedia

From: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ownership_of_Arsenal_F.C.

Who is the owner of the Arsenal Football Club? - Quora

Arsenal FC owned by a parent company, Arsenal Holdings plc, which has relatively few shares which are infrequently traded. Historically, the club has been owned by descendants of the Bracewell-Smith and Hill-Wood families, but since 2007 the club has attracted outside interest and two rival tycoons have acquired significant share holdings.
From: https://www.quora.com/Who-is-the-owner-of-the-Arsenal-Football-Club

Stan Kroenke - Wikipedia

Kroenke is also the largest shareholder of English Premier League football club Arsenal. Kroenke's wife, Ann Walton Kroenke, is the daughter of Walmart co-founder James Walton. Kroenke was estimated to be worth $8 billion by Forbes in 2016.
From: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stan_Kroenke

Arsenal have THREE billionaire owners on Forbes magazine's ...

Arsenal have three billionaire owners on the annual Forbes mega-rich list of billionaires worldwide. Among the 1,826 people listed, there are 10 owners of Premier League clubs, with the Gunners ...
From: https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/arsenal-three...

The Arsenal Board | The Club | News | Arsenal.com

Arsenal Football Club’s longest-serving director, Ken Friar OBE has been a mainstay of the Club for more than 60 years. During this time, Mr Friar, as he is affectionately known by all, has done just about every job at the Club including working as Club Secretary and Managing Director.
From: https://www.arsenal.com/the-club/corporate-info/the-arsenal-board

WHO IS ARSENAL FC OWNER? | Yahoo Answers

2010-11-02 · Arsenal Fc Owner. Stan Kroenke is the majority shareholder, he owns 45% of Arsenal Holdings plc. There are about 6 others who own the other 55% of the shares..... Arsenal are owned by several people technically....
From: https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20101102003635AA5Vmiz

Who owns Arsenal and are Alisher Usmanov and Stan Kroenke ...

AST said in a statement: "This news marks a dreadful day for Arsenal Football Club. "Stan Kroenke taking the Club private will see the end of supporters owning shares in Arsenal and their role ...
From: https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3604567/who-owns-arsenal...

Search result for arsenal fc owner